Would you like to:
- Have a broad understanding of suicide including being able to recognise some of the latest statistics in relation to suicide.
- Learn about the nature of suicidal communications and have the ability to effectively communicate with an individual who is expressing suicidal ideation in a sensitive manner using basic suicide intervention skills.
- Support people to stay safe.
- Feel more confident to explore the signs of suicide and be able to identify those that might be at risk.
- Know how to signpost those at risk to appropriate support.
If the answer is yes and you work within Hertfordshire’s third sector…
You are invited to join us for a FREE 1 day training session
Date: Friday 15th April 2016 Time: 09:30am—4:30pm
The Healthy Hub, Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre, Lytton Way, Stevenage, Herts SG1 1LZ
To book or for more details email: SpotTheSigns@hpft.nhs.uk