Would you like to be involved?
Spot the Signs and Save a Life Campaign aims to help the population of Hertfordshire:
- To be alert to the signs of suicide.
- To know how to seek help and save the lives of people experiencing emotional and mental distress.
- To help the community to speak openly about suicide prevention.
- To challenge the stigma associated with suicide and to promote early intervention within the whole community.
- To work together to reduce suicide rates.
If you are interested in participating in this campaign, please complete the information and return the form to reception or email: email@example.com.