An educational and peer support group for carers, families and friends who support those with a Personality disorder
Does the person you support?
- Engage in risky and impulsive behaviours
- Appear to hate themselves
- Find it difficult to control their emotions
- Struggle to maintain relationships
Do you struggle to know how best to support them?
- Do you feel isolated
- That everything you say is wrong
- Do you tiptoe around the person you support……
Then this is the group for you!
The group provides support from those that have been there too, providing information on causes, treatments and techniques that help. And regular guest speakers.
The group meets the 1st Wednesday of every month, 6-8pm at the Campus West, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6BX. Cost: £2
For all enquiries please contact: Nicky Kuklys 01438 369216