Spot the Signs of Suicide Risk and You Could Save a Life
A free one-day training course for those who work with voluntary organisations to help spot the signs of suicide and how to help those at risk.
Some people who have died by suicide may have taken their own life out of sheer desperation. Those left behind may carry heavy feelings of guilt, wondering why they were not able to spot the signs of suicidal behaviour.
Our fully qualified trainer will guide you through the stages of recognising the signs of suicide, and how to communicate with those at risk.
Suicide Prevention Training will:
- Increase awareness and knowledge.
- Introduce practical steps about how to respond.
- Make you feel more confident to spot the signs.
Training Session Dates for Early 2017
- 27 January: 9:30am – 4:30pm – Watford – YMCA Orbital Centre
- 17th February: 9am – 4pm – Letchworth – Norton Methodist Community Centre
- 17th March – 10am – 4pm – Bishops Stortford – Sworders Barn
For venue addresses and to book your place, send your name, job title, organisation and preferred training date to Siobhan Osgood: firstname.lastname@example.org.