If you would like to help people with mental health issues in Hertfordshire, please consider donating to us.
The only way to guarantee that your money will be spent in St Albans, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hertford or Stevenage is to donate directly to Mind in Mid Herts.
Ways to donate
There are many ways you can donate to Mind in Mid Herts. Your donation will help us continue our work providing support, advice and information to people suffering from mental health issues.
- Payroll Giving – This is a tax-free way of giving regularly to Mind in Mid Herts.
- Send us a cheque or postal order – Click here to download our donation form.
- Leave a gift in your Will to Mind in Mid Herts.
- Make a donation via Just Giving www.justgiving.com to Mind in Mid Herts.
- Make a donation via Go Raise www.goraise.co.uk/mind-in-mid-herts to Mind in Mid Herts.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please don’t forget to tick the Gift Aid box on donation forms as this will enable us to claim additional funds from the Inland Revenue at no extra cost to yourself.