Mind in Mid Herts has always worked hard to increase awareness of mental health issues at work and support our staff to make it easier to discuss mental health in the workplace. We are proud to be part of the national Mindful Employer initiative to demonstrate our commitment to our staff’s well-being.
Being a Mindful Employer:
- Shows others and your own staff that you are a good employer.
- Expresses your corporate social responsibility.
- Reduces recruitment and training costs.
- Helps towards complying with legislation (e.g. Equality Act & HSE).
- Reduces sickness levels.
- Enhances customer service.
- Improves productivity.
- Makes you more attractive to people with mental health issues and others.
- Helps you retain staff who have experienced discrimination in the past.
- Makes yours a healthier workplace.