Becoming a member of Mind in Mid Herts is a great way to support the valuable work we do, have a say in the direction we take and the services we provide and provide vital feedback on our services.
Help us achieve our vision
Our membership plays a key role in the work we undertake, helping to influence our direction and providing vital feedback on our campaigns and services. The more members we have, the more powerful our voice in fighting for better services for Hertfordshire people experiencing mental distress.
Our members come in all shapes and sizes and get involved in many different ways:
- sharing their experiences with us so that we can campaign for better services in our county and highlight the problems people face
- raising money to support Mind In Mid Herts
- voting at our AGM and attending occasional meetings to determine the direction Mind In Mid Herts takes
- becoming a trustee to help shape Mind’s future
An annual membership costs only £1. The membership payment covers the costs of our membership scheme and allows us to communicate to a wider audience
- Information on events, meetings and activities
- voting rights
- AGM attendance
How to join
To join the Mind In Mid Herts membership simply download and print the membership form (PDF document) from this page and return it with the £1 membership fee to :
Mind in Mid Herts
11 Hatfield Road