We recognise that you may need reassurance about your privacy when receiving support from us. Your right to confidentiality will be respected and any information we keep about you will remain private.
We can assure you that:
- We only ask you for information that enables us to provide you with the best possible services.
- Any information we store about you will be done securely. All paper records are kept in a locked filing cabinet in a locked building. Any information we hold in electronic form will be encrypted, password protected and kept in a secure location.
- Any Information we hold on you, whether it be paper based or electronic, will never be removed from our offices without your prior agreement.
- You have the right to view any records we keep about you. We will not share your information with anyone unless you tell us in writing it is OK to do so.
- We will share your information within Mind In Mid Herts if it will enable us to provide you with better services.
- We will not discuss your care with anyone unless you give us written permission for us to do so. The only exception to this is where we think you or someone else may be in imminent danger.
For more information about how seriously we take your privacy please download or ask for a copy of our Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy (pdf).