Exploring, preparing, sustaining…
Vocational support at St Albans offers three stages to volunteering, paid work, education or training. You can join at the stage that suits your current needs and you can move between the stages at your own pace.
This stage involves exploring, thinking about and seeing the possibilities. We can offer you:
- Information on opportunities
- Support around self-confidence and knowing what you want to
- Access to Mind in Mid Herts courses, groups, financial advice and workshops
This stage will increase your confidence in accessing volunteering, training and education and you will have set yourself a range of achievable goals.
This stage is about planning and preparing for volunteering, paid employment, education or training. We can offer you:
- Action planning towards your goal
- A focus on CV writing, application forms, searching for opportunities and marketing yourself
- Access to other Mind in Mid Herts services and course
This stage will enable you to feel better prepared for volunteering, employment, education and training and will be making applications.
This stage is about staying in your volunteering, employment or studying role. We can offer you:
- Flexible support over the telephone, via e-mail or one-to-one meetings
- Help with accessing the support available in your workplace or place of study
- Exploring reasonable adjustments that enable you to continue in your role
This stage will increase your confidence around staying in a voluntary role, employment, education or training. It will also enable you to experience the positive impact that these roles can have on your wellbeing.
Here is the current activity list for St Albans.
For further information about the service please contact email@example.com or telephone 01727 865070.