Training and Consultancy
It’s a fact: Everyone has mental health that needs to be looked after.
1 in 4 people are known to experience with a mental health problem, 1 in 6 of these people are in employment. That means that we all know someone who is or has experienced; but are/were we aware?
We have been working with local corporate clients to give them the tools they need to support their employees, to help make a difference and reduce the stigma. Anyone can go from being a high performer to really struggling and eventually being ill from work if they don’t have access to the correct support.
We have designed our Mental Health Awareness training for managers, supervisors and colleagues to give them the confidence to ask questions and not be frightened of the answers.
We have been delivering a range of full days and half day sessions:
• Building Resilience in the Workplace • Mental Health Awareness for Managers
• Working with Vulnerable People • Conflict Management
Our Specialist courses and workshops can help employees to look after their own wellbeing –we have 2 hr workshops and six week courses covering a range of topics:
• Build your Courage • Build your Resilience
• Self-Acceptance • Being Assertive
• Learning to Relax • Staying Calm
• Talking Matters • Loss and Change
• Healthy Eating • Sleep Well
We have an experienced Consultancy team who can offer support to help improve mental wellbeing in an organisation by providing
• Consultancy – practical and bespoke workplace solutions with expert advice on various aspects of mental health.
• Policy Reviews; including Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and all general aspects of CSR; Partnership agreements etc.
• Staff Surveys and stress results
Wellbeing Days – Full or half day workshops, information and sharing services including:
Physical health – healthy eating – posture – smoking – cessation – exercise – Boditrax sessions – holistic therapies
Information stalls covering local services are available.
All our services are bespoke; to arrange a FREE consultation contact us today.
Email email@example.com or telephone 01438 369216